Of late, I have noticed myself exhibiting recurring symptoms which are increasing in severity.
- Significant feelings of helplessness, anxiety and fear.
- Periodic episodes of a racing heartbeat.
- Anxiety which more frequently presents itself as anger.
- Involuntary vocal outbursts.
- Compulsive yelling at inanimate objects like the computer, TV, and radio.
I do worry that my affliction is transmittable, because it appears that, although to a lesser degree, my generally mild-mannered husband has also become infected with the malady. Many friends and family are exhibiting symptoms. Such a puzzlement or it was until miracle of miracles, this appeared:
Well, who knew? There it is folks. I have TDS and I have it bad.
“What treatment will I seek?” you ask. Certainly there is a 12-step programme out there somewhere. I’m betting that Mr. Drumpf’s Organization would love to offer me a course of action for recovery. Decline any attempts to cross into the U.S.? Perhaps, lock me in a pen near the Mexican border. Personally, I’m holding out for $130,000. 😂
TDS, eh? Rather than looking for a cure, I’ll live with my symptoms. God willing, they will clear up in 2020 and I can return to normal....whatever that is!