Tuesday 23 September 2014

AN APOLOGY

A few of you have emailed asking where my usual daily travel blog is.  I am honoured; thank you. I sincerely apologize for its absence to those of you who amazingly care. Jim and I arise early in the morning, set out on foot, and because we don't have the luxury of a five week trip this time, try to squeeze in as much as we can during a day, grab a bite to eat occasionally - oh! and a glass of wine, of course - go again in the evening and then arrive back at our hotel only to crash! During those moments when I awake during the night blog ideas invade my thoughts. I just can't seem to find the time.  I have been putting some pictures up on Facebook. Hopefully if the wifi on the river cruise is strong enough, I may find some time.  
Pour l'instant, merci et au revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment